- Session fees are due on your appointment day.
- Verify the location of your appointment in the email confirmation you receive.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment.
- No pets, food, or drink.
- Students may come alone to their session, or with one parent if necessary. No children, please.
- Generation styles are limited to 2 people with the senior student.
- We thank you for your cooperation.
- Due to COVID-19, call wait times may be longer than usual. We encourage you to book online and email us at email@example.com with your questions.
Class of 2022 Senior Portrait Appointments start June 2nd! Book your appointment now!
Feel free to check out our step-by-step guide so you know what to expect!
Please adhere to all COVID-19 procedures.
3 Easy Steps to Getting Started
Step 1: Planning
Decide which session is right for you. Formal attire is required for the traditional yearbook poses. Keep in mind, some schools require the use of our tuxedo and drape for the yearbook, which would count as 1 outfit for your session. Know what styles you want to include before making your appointment. Browse our website for available styles. Make sure to bring appropriate outfits to wear based on the number of styles included with the session you select.
Step 2: Schedule an appointment
Make your appointment online by selecting your school from the dropdown menu. You will then need to register and create an account. You must create an account to make an appointment. Many of the best times fill up early. If you need help making an appointment, please call either of our two locations during regular business hours. Due to COVID-19, call wait times may be higher than normal. You may also choose to email us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Preparation
Visit the Session Tips and FAQs for important information on how to prepare for your session. For your best look, be well rested. Do yourself a favor and get as much sleep as you can the night before your session. Please try to be early for your session so your not feeling rushed. You must also arrive photo ready to start the yearbook portrait part of your session. Arrive at your session at least 10 minutes early, ready for an awesome photo session. IT’S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!