- Session fees are due on your appointment day.
- Please bring your appointment email confirmation letter to the studio on your session date.
- Verify the location of your appointment in the email confirmation you receive.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment.
- Due to COVID-19, call wait times may be longer than usual. We encourage you to book online and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
- Generation styles are limited to 2 people with the senior student. No Children, please. We thank you for your cooperation.
2021 Senior Appointments begin June 13, 2020!
Please adhere to all COVID-19 procedures.
3 Easy Steps to Getting Started
Step 1: Planning
Decide which session is right for you. Know what styles you want to include before you come for your session. Browse our website for available styles. Make sure to bring different outfits to wear based on the number of styles included with the session you select.
Step 2: Schedule an appointment
Make our appointment online by selecting your school from the dropdown menu. You will then need to register and create an account. You must create an account to make an appointment. Many of the best times fill up early. If you need help making an appointment, please call either of our two locations during regular business hours.
Step 3: Preparation
Visit the Session Tips and FAQs for important information on how to prepare for your session. Be sure to get your beauty sleep. For your best look be well rested. Do yourself a favor and get as much sleep as you can the night before your session. Please try to be early for your session so your not feeling rushed. Arrive at your session at least 15 minutes early, ready for an awesome photo session. IT’S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!